Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I just finished binge watching this show. It's pretty good, but it is a bit cringeworthy sometimes. I can't count how many times penguin weasled out of being killed. This show is essentially batman if jim gordon was batman.

Also,

GEE CEE PEE DEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Hell, Strange isn't even dead! Fish might want to turn his corpse into a freak to blackmail Falcone with or something

This is what will happen I'm sure of it. Or Falcone will bargain with Fish to have Strange resurrect him.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Things this show has going for it:

Morena Baccarin is beautiful.

• Locked thread