Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

spooky like this! posted:

I don't know, that lady seems a little too perfect. Could be Ed is still bonkers insane.

That was my first thought, too. Hallucinating his perfect woman as a way to wrestle with whether or not to go for this would be very in character.

Also, Tetch could have just hypnotized Jim into telling him who he loved and saved us all a half hour, but what can you do? Hatters gonna hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

tarlibone posted:

So... Jim shoots Mario, whose starman power just ran out. He's going to die and the knife dropped and fell, so Leah won't know that she was about to be stabbed. She's going to soap opera blame Jim for murdering her soap opera husband out of soap opera jealousy and soap opera soap opera soap opera misunderstandings.

I love this show, but that is a straight-up soap opera setup right there.

Soap.

Opera.

Jim shoots Mario, whose starman power just ran out. He's going to die and the knife dropped and fell, so Leah won't know that she was about to be stabbed. She's going to comic book blame Jim for murdering her comic book husband out of comic book jealousy and comic book comic book comic book misunderstandings.

• Locked thread