Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bull3964 posted:

She got huge cheers when Trevor mentioned her role on Gotham and he pretty much gushed over it too. I think she even mentioned the character was brought back due to popularity.

Everyone i know irl who watches this show loves Fish, the negativity here is just expected i guess.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Totally thought Penguin was going to kiss Riddler there by the fire

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

tarlibone posted:

I came here to post this.

I believe the writers, directors, and/or producers are loving with us. Earlier in the episode, right before the commercial break, there's a scene at the club where Penguin is holding Nigma's head and petting his hair, elated that he's still alive. It was framed like pretty much every single romantic rescue scene ever. I went back and paused it right at that moment, and my wife and I looked at each other--she said there'd be some gay memes tomorrow, and I agreed. But that scene by the fire? They definitely did that on purpose. I was convinced that Penguin was about to plant one right those tight, thin riddlelips.

Some serious sexual tension going on between the two there, just make them gently caress already.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
whoever changed the thread title

:love:

• Locked thread