Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Crazy Barbara is everything that I feel Fish is supposed to be but it comes across better than anything Fish ever did on this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Pan Dulce posted:

Mario is the son of a major mob boss and doesn't check the gun? Tsk tsk.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was annoyed by that, that and it's a cliche I really don't like in movies

Incidentally the people responsible for music on this show deserve props because as cheesy as it can be it works, I love the overly cheesy stuff that was behind Oswald and Ed. The creepy soundtrack for Tetch was good too. Season 3 Gotham just keep going full ahead on the comicbook-ness and I am enjoying this more than the CW shows now

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Acacia REI posted:

I liked the episode, but I thought it was a little cheesy when the knife slipped into the water, predictably setting Jim up to look like the bad guy here.

I mean, Jim already looks like the bad guy to a lot of people, that and even if the knife was still in his hand I don't think Falcone would be very happy considering Jim promised he wouldn't kill Mario. I mean, he could've kneecapped him or something, he didn't have to immediately go for a double tap

• Locked thread