Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Sad about that Lee send-off. Think that means she's off the show this season, since Lucius took up the mantle at the GCPD?

Still, Jamie Chung is killing it as Valerie Vale. I don't know if I'm seeing sparks of contention between her and Gordon or if another romantic interest is coming into play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I watched the episode and more than once, I turned to my boyfriend and said, "Are they really going for it? Am I reading too much into this?" I don't know how they'lll keep up the will they/won't they with Riddler and Penguin the entire season.

As an aside, I was very pleased to have Ivy, Riddler, Zsasz, Tigress, Penguin, and Catwoman all at the same club all at once. Just missing the Joker and Harley Quinn to make the entire crazy rogues gallery.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Mario is the son of a major mob boss and doesn't check the gun? Tsk tsk.

As for Not The Kringle, I think it's Butch's power play. He's seen the same try to be done with Fish and the girl she trained to seduce Falcone. I could see him using similar tactics to gently caress with the Nygmoblepott pairing.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

I hope fake-Kringle isn't dead. Seeing Penguin do spite-filled bitch face behind Edward's back is such a treat.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Rhyno posted:

He's also on record that he wants to be Batman so I expect he'll start hitting the gym hardcore if he's serious.

He's always posting clips of him doing Krav Maga at the gym on Instagram. I could see that happening soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Rhyno posted:

If there's a merciful God of Television he will make a dig at Arrow's version when he introduces himself.

Which version? The flipped around on about three different pronunciations. Raysh. R-ahs. R-Azz.

• Locked thread