Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

JetsGuy posted:

Batman and Robin was a bad movie but Uma was actually a great Ivy. :colbert:

Batman and Robin owns. It's a guy taking a super serious nerd icon, throwing out everything nerds care about, and turning it into a gay love story. Which pissed off nerds, and is therefore great.

Edit: It also imagined Gotham city as a place where huge art deco statues hold up the highway system.

sector_corrector fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like the character herself better this year, despite not really liking Smith's portrayal of her. Revenge / survival is a more compelling goal than whatever she was doing in S1. I also love the 90s throwback nature of her minions. Especially since they're super gothy.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bring back old gbs posted:

Penguin was on Billy on The Street's season premiere. Apparently the actor and Billy Eichner are childhood friends, they had some funny chemistry. What Batman villain would Eichner fit into?

He actually reminds me a lot of 60s era Riddler.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm looking forward to a Burton-esque romp in the sewers beneath Gotham as Penguin takes over a gang of militant goths while training escaped animals from the zoo or some silly poo poo like that.

• Locked thread