Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

tarlibone posted:

I wonder if Ed is going to fall hard for Not The Kringle, then Penguin finds out about it (and it's not like Ed has any reason to keep it a secret), then Penguin kills Not The Kringle, then Ed finds out and swears vengeance. But he doesn't let Penguin know that he knows, because secret revenge.

Thus begins the Penguin-Riddler rivalry that... uhm... was such a big deal in the comics?

Maybe I'm wrong. But mark my words, Not The Kringle is dead meat.

maybe. comic wise, riddler considered himself above all the petty bullshit but he would work for them for money and such. also, i am kinda surprised it took this long to show penguin is gay but i like how they are treating it. it was either him being gay or him being Norman.

I am still mixed with the show. its alot better then it used to be, but it still spins is wheels way to much. i mean i get why, but as people have said, the biggest problem with the show is its a prequel and nothing will really happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

They don't even try with him, most of the villains get fleshed out and changed over the years so they make more sense, where as Hatter just stays the same, hats, spirals, rhyming, pocket watches, rabbits etc we get it. I like how his big virus this season is just a rage version of scarecrow dust and his plan is basically a rage version of the movie batman begins.

also only 1 new post for the new episode drat.

he is basically just a creepy sex pervert who has probaly kidnapped, raped and killed a ton of blond girls because he is some sort of weird retard who gets off to lewis carroll books.

• Locked thread