Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Did Edward tell Penguin that he was being held at a chemical plant? That makes me think that Jerome and possibly Bruce are going to end up there next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Zebulon posted:

Pretty sure this isn't the first time the Penguin got his poo poo shot then dumped into the harbor. Didn't Fish do it last time?

Jim faked shooting him and threw him into the water.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Eds gasmask wasn't even sealed on the sides. How ridiculous.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Apr 28, 2017

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

tarlibone posted:

Yes, that was the ridiculous thing that happened in this show. It seems totally unrealistic now, doesn't it? I mean, in reality, he would have succumbed to the effects of the gas, and thankfully it wasn't lethal because if it was, then they'd have bring him back to life. Hell, he might accidentally be given superpowers, depending on who it was bringing him back to life, and which methods (that have been established in the show) were used.

But that ill-fitting gas mask... yeah, totally ridiculous.

Apparently my sarcasm wasn't apparent, but thanks for the full explanation.

• Locked thread