Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Colonial Air Force posted:

I think it's a Butch power play

How would he have been privy to Kringle, their relationship, and what went down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Countdown to another Ms Kringle lookalike showing up.

No idea how they would write it without going completely off the rails, but man it would be cool to just have the KringleKlone show up every season to gently caress with Nygma and slowly but surely driving him over the brink of madness and he ends up being the weird genius control freak from the games.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

That was the last episode for 2016 right?

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

The "Previously on Gotham" conversation with Lee has been my favorite thing he's done.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

I'm not too thrilled that they brought the clone thing back again so soon, but that's probably just a personal dislike of drawn out story lines of this ilk where the main characters are never aware of something the audience is shown. I guess it will make for some fun scenes where "Dark Bruce[/spoilers]" screws with expectations and probably makes out with [spoiler]Selina Kyle, but I find myself wondering how long before the natural conclusion where the clone has a last minute change of heart, realizes Bruce 1.0 is a good person or whatever and takes one for the team. Although, it would be a supremely interesting move from the writers if they just decided to play this clone thing out for another season and let Bruce spend crazy amounts of time with Ras while the clone just hangs out being rear end in a top hat Bruce.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Yeah, if this isn't a huge setup for a very serious intonation of "the wrong Bruce died" I'm going to be hella disappointed.

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Based on the events immediately prior and the trailer for next week, I'm extremely glad they're not going to drag out the "Bruce Clone fooling everyone" for an interminable amount of time.

Not sure where they're going with this absurdly long con for Bruce Wayne though. Ras is working with Katherine to do something with/to Bruce but having him believe that he's in Nanda Parbat to train for Gotham or be its savior, right? Isn't this the SAME group that just wanted to straight up murder/sacrifice the kid a few seasons back?

Also, are we not going to get the Lazarus Pool, or does the Arrowverse own the rights to that?

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

You are so RIGHT and I am apparently very WRONG. Arlo is listed as "The Shaman" everywhere, so maybe Ras is getting his own reveal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

Gawain The Blind posted:

Protobats needs to fall down a hole and discover the cave system under his house.
Does anyone else get the vibe that this is leading towards something more like the original batman cartoon, rather than the movies?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a season one episode that involved a camping trip Bruce and his father always took? There's some drama and Bruce wanders off alone and falls down the sink hole. It ends with Alfred being aware of where he was the whole time and was just loving with him to teach him a lesson? Also he still has that secret room off the study where they found the "super computer."

I agree in that the show three seasons in is absolutely courting the animated series and has gently caress all to do with the Nolan stuff (as it should be).

Enjoyed the finale, although the weird "Fish and Penguin are best buds" thing was weird. I mean, he was under her compulsion or whatever but weird that she didn't just murder him out right but ... plot and all that I guess.

So, is Lee done or will she be back?

• Locked thread