Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gonz posted:

Oh son of a bitch. I have a feeling this is exactly what's going to happen, too.

I thought the way they described the Tetch virus made it pretty clear that it was going to be a precursor to Venom.

As to the Court of Owls stuff, the subplot of Uncle Frank trying to bring in Jim was needlessly confusing. You had scenes of him and Catherine talking about recruiting Jim but then when he was talking with Jim he would go on and on about how they need to stop the Court. So it was hard to follow if he actually was betraying the Court or if he was trying to con Jim into joining. Although shooting himself in the head definitely seems like it clears up his motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

I think the tetch virus just takes your worst trait from annoying personality quirk to homicidal madman.

That drug from season one that made the guy drink all that milk and crush himself with a fridge was the venom precursor.

Nah, it totally effects your body, like how Barnes' leg got all healed and he got super strength.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So apparently that was a different actress as Firefly.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know if we really need another plot of main character being recruited by someone in the Court of Owls to destroy it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"Special Guest Star Jada Pinkett Smith" Nooooooooooo!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whelp, just confirmed Ra's showing up. He just said he served someone else.

(Was a little worried since it has been so long since the casting news.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lee escaping was really, really stupid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So a theory making the rounds of the internet is that the show is actually set on Earth 3 and as such Bruce won't become Batman ever and instead is due to become the more ruthless Owlman.

The biggest problem with this theory is that it seems to be based on the idea that Bruce is going to stay brainwashed, which there's no way that's happening. Also traditionally Owlman isn't Bruce but Thomas Wayne Jr.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's kind of funny how the show is all over the place with Lee/Gordon's relationship while in real life they just got married.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

evilmiera posted:

What really? Congratulations I guess. How did that happen, were they involved before the show?

Nope!

Edit: The reason Lee originally disappeared last season was because Morena really was pregnant with Ben McKenzie's child but there were some complications that required her to take time off work. She claims the timing of her real life pregnancy to the show was just a coincidence.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They put out a trailer for season 4 but its not much of anything, mainly just a recap of season 3. There is a little extra info at the end and it looks like next season is going to start off with Scarecrow.

• Locked thread