Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.

spooky like this! posted:

Personally I don't really care because original Ivy was barely a character. Although sexing the character up is pretty creepy seeing as she's just physically aged.

She's pretty much has a completely different personality at this point. so just pretend that this other bitch just ended up with old Ivy's memories and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

God drat is Tetch annoying. He's fallen into the crappy writing hole of "we'll just make him rhyme every time he says something, that shows he's insane and clever!" that almost always follows Mad Hatter as most writers just have him as the Alice in Wonderland themed villain.

Yeah he sucks, but I'm biased because I've always disliked Mad Hatter.

Also I was really hoping for not Kringle to just be a hallucination, now I guess I can only hope for: Kringle's twin sister here for revenge on Nigma. The whole ok you killed her but that's OK cuz soulmates is pretty weird, though this is Gotham so maybe not that weird.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Nov 2, 2016

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

They don't even try with him, most of the villains get fleshed out and changed over the years so they make more sense, where as Hatter just stays the same, hats, spirals, rhyming, pocket watches, rabbits etc we get it. I like how his big virus this season is just a rage version of scarecrow dust and his plan is basically a rage version of the movie batman begins.

also only 1 new post for the new episode drat.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

It was really weird when Gordon dry fired his gun twice at Zsasz when he was down on the ground.

• Locked thread