Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
The World of Final Fantasy LP is finished now, so that request is completely fulfilled.

I'm probably going to take a break for a while now. I thought about filling the Growlanser IV request, but at the moment I don't plan to go right into another LP. I'll try and keep it in the request list for the time being though, if it ends up on the bubble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Bumping Valkyrie Profile Silmeria again!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Is there a good LP of the kung-fu-rabbit-simulator Overgrowth?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I would like to request a screenshot LP of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Haha, whoops, wrong thread.

Khisanth Magus fucked around with this message at 08:06 on May 8, 2019

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Khisanth Magus posted:

I spent about 75% of my day today helping with a critical issue in the software my team supports(the software that handles insurance claims, slightly important for an insurance company), as well as assisting a contractor on my mobile project on something he was working on. I was still able to squeak out the task I planned on working on after only working 1 extra hour of unpaid time. However, I'm still going to get in trouble tomorrow because in addition to putting out fires, assisting the team member, AND completing my assigned task, my manager wanted me to also finish another thing and, I quote, "you will need to find the time to do it.". gently caress you, already worked one hour of unpaid overtime and completed everything I committed to in addition to everything else I worked on, not going to lose more of my limited free time to do this other task.

What game is this?

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Sounds like an MMO from the description. World of Warcraft?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Sounds like another normal day writing an LP update to me.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Id like to request an LP of Darwinia.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
So long ago (around 2012) there was a fun LP of the first 2 Inazuma Eleven games. It was pretty good, though it does show signs of the times (mostly a few particular slurs thrown around in a time where SA was more allowing for'em). Anyway, I'd love to see someone LP any of those games, whether new LPs of the first couple games or of later sequels. Mostly I wanna see what new hissatsus (special soccer moves) they've invented to outdo the already awesome things they had in the first 2.

Also the plotlines are as insane as you could expect from an anime world where soccer is the Most Important Thing.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Having just learned about the series these games are from, I'm requesting a LP of Disaster Report and its sequel Raw Danger because they both feel like hella janky, but also weirdly fun experiences to go through. :v: They'd probably have to be VLPs, I think?

I looked in the Master List as well, and while DR had an LP way back in 2008, it looks like the videos are unavailable by now.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I have both of those. The second one would be good for audience votes, because the options you're given are 100% insane. It's a survival game where you can mock people who are about to die.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
the LP for Mardek got abandoned before moving on past chapter 1, so it'd be nice to see an LP of 2 and 3

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Sorry for reiterating on my Inazuma Eleven request, but seriously, I wanna see what special Hissastsu (soccer techniques) they come up with to outdo stuff like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAWmnBQ2Vmk

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYbz098UlhQ&t=1042s

note: these are supposed to be "normal" soccer moves that require no magic or other supernatural powers, you can do these things and crazier stuff just by training real hard

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
I'd like to see someone tackle the RogueTech mod.

Basically, take the Battletech game, expand the map to the ENTIRE known game world. You can start on the Kurita homeworld. In the periphery. Deep inside Clan Territory.

They expanded the mechs and weapons included to an insane level. I believe there's over 250 mechs, though some don't have original models. I watched a stream where a mech with fluid guns (water cannons basically) was on the field.

I haven't seen it, but you can do things like bring artillery and aerospace fighters to the field.

Wish I knew the lore and such better to tackle it myself, but there's a lot of quality here I'd like to see covered. Does suffer a memory leak though, so can only game for so long before things slow to a crawl.

thiswayliesmadness fucked around with this message at 22:18 on May 19, 2019

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask for this. Someone please do (and, this time, finish) Wild Arms XF.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

vilkacis posted:

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask for this. Someone please do (and, this time, finish) Wild Arms XF.

That game's cursed I tells ya. CUUUUURSED!

karlallen
Oct 29, 2010
I'd like to request a SSLP of Alien Logic: Skyrealms of Jorune. I've specified SSLP as there are a few video LP's on youtube, but it's hard to watch played on modern systems. It should fit a SSLP format really well.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for one of the Gihren's Greed games for the Gundam series, we had one or two of them but both stopped pretty early sadly.

DevilsLeftHandMan
Feb 6, 2019
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a let's play of a fangame called Shanghai.EXE Genso Network, which can be described as a Mega Man Battle Network game with a Touhou coat of paint. While the game was unfortunately given a C&D by Capcom, fans managed to get a test build/demo of the game and fully translate it, even adding in a few things. I can provide a link for downloading the game if need be (it requires a bit of Google-fu to find, but poking around in /jp/ archives should bring it up eventually). I can understand it not being one's cup of tea thanks to being Touhou + likely not having played it before, but I thought I'd just ask.

https://mega.nz/#!Q8wlyYob!QVfDM2bMAIVrWHknhgPEwxnF0quaAFpHqjmXh9EYpg4 Here's a link to one of (if not the) latest translated version, I'm not sure about post-game content but everything up to the credits should be complete.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I can't help you but I've gotta thank you for this, I didn't know there was a newer version people found! The last one I had ended in front of the final area. I'm glad they managed to finalize the project at least.

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Anyone gonna LP Pathologic 2?

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

do NOT jack off posted:

Anyone gonna LP Pathologic 2?

Absolutely seconded! I haven't even had the time to look at it yet, but that game deserves an LP just for the developers' ambitions alone.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Are there any good Let's Plays of any of the three major Elder Scrolls games that are screenshot only? I'm looking for something to read while at work and I cannot access the LP archive or YouTube, but I can access these forums just fine. The few I've found are video, which is cool, but I can't sit at my desk with headphones and watch. TIA!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

chaosapiant posted:

Are there any good Let's Plays of any of the three major Elder Scrolls games that are screenshot only? I'm looking for something to read while at work and I cannot access the LP archive or YouTube, but I can access these forums just fine. The few I've found are video, which is cool, but I can't sit at my desk with headphones and watch. TIA!

Lizard Wizard did Morrowind and Oblivion but I am unaware of any other Elder Scrolls SSLPs.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

oldskool posted:

Lizard Wizard did Morrowind and Oblivion but I am unaware of any other Elder Scrolls SSLPs.

Ah poop, they are on the LP Archive. Thank you anyway; I may check these out when I get home.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

chaosapiant posted:

Ah poop, they are on the LP Archive. Thank you anyway; I may check these out when I get home.

ah poo poo I'm an idiot who can't read posts, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you, hope you have archives:
Oblivion
Skyrim, incomplete

I think the archives ate the Morrowind thread.

e: aha, bullshit it did!
Morrowind which also includes a Fallout 3 run, an aborted Oblivion run and a chunk of what appears to be a totally different yet equally incomplete Skyrim run!

StupidSexyMothman fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 29, 2019

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

I'd like to request an LP of Fire Emblem 5 (Thracia 776) with the new translation patch that just came out

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Speaking of! It'd be great to get one of the newest Fire Emblem 4 translation, too. There was one attempt years ago, but it died.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Speaking of Fire Emblem, has anyone requested or attempted TMS #FE?

I'm playing through it now and while it's not Persona it is a ton of fun.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

daermon posted:

Speaking of Fire Emblem, has anyone requested or attempted TMS #FE?

I'm playing through it now and while it's not Persona it is a ton of fun.

There was one about two years ago that got about half-way through the game before it fizzled out. But I'll put it back on the list though since it never got a full LP by anyone else since then.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Thanks for the link! I would love to see it completed though.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I didn't see it in the list and I can't recall if I ever brought it up, but the fan translation for Lagrange Point has been out for a while. It's a weird/interesting game- imagine a super late era NES RPG with high quality music that was almost literally designed by a fan committee through a gaming magazine in Japan. I can't recall which one in particular. It plays pretty much like a 16-bit era JRPG moreso than an 8-bit era one.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
oops

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
I'd like to see a video Let's Play of We Happy Few. It's a game whose aesthetics and general premise really interest me, and whose decision to implement procedural generation and survival mechanics as major components of the design really removes my desire to actually play it.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

malkav11 posted:

I'd like to see a video Let's Play of We Happy Few. It's a game whose aesthetics and general premise really interest me, and whose decision to implement procedural generation and survival mechanics as major components of the design really removes my desire to actually play it.

I've planned on doing one after my current LP(s) are complete, I'm expecting to be done with them within the next two or three months. If someone else wants to take it on before then, feel free to do so.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I've been playing Arx Fatalis and I suck at it, would be nice to see an informative LP from someone that knows the game.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Can I get an LP for The Hex?

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Big Scary Owl posted:

I've been playing Arx Fatalis and I suck at it, would be nice to see an informative LP from someone that knows the game.

PiCroft did a good LP of the game a few years ago. Not sure just how informative it was, but I think he covered most, if not all, the bases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

inscrutable horse posted:

PiCroft did a good LP of the game a few years ago. Not sure just how informative it was, but I think he covered most, if not all, the bases.

Nice, thanks! Wonder why it isn't in the lparchive.