Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I'd like to request some of the more meaningful mods for Diablo 2; Hell Unleashed, Eastern Sun, MedianXL. The ones that add new areas/content rather than just items and tweaks, really. A lot of them always seemed super interesting to me, but single player Diablo 2 never seemed that fun to me, and none of my friends were ever really interested in modded D2.

I'd love to see someone showing one or more of them fof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Goon LPs of Saints Row games are always great.

There is no LP of Gat Outta Hell.

I'd like to request this situation be rectified.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Can we get a Conker's Bad Fur Day LP? There's one mentioned in the master list but it's six years old and all on blip, not archived, so yeah, I imagine it's all gone now.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Can we get a VLP of Divinity: Dragon Commander? I've always heard about the game and seen some screenshots, and it seems like a zany trip ripe for LPing.

A dragon in a jetpack, a skeleton with literal melons shoved in her dress to approximate boobs, and more!

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
There's an old LP by Baldurk, but I believe they are quite old and the video quality thus leaves a bit to be desired. Wouldn't mind seeing a new LP of the first two Destroy All Humans games. I seem to recall the spinoff and third one being hot garbage, but the first two, some meme-y humor aside, being rather fun and solid for what they were.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I'd like to see a screenshot LP of Emperor of the Fading Suns. I thought there was one, but apparently it died an inglorious death like a decade ago and its images were scattered to the winds by the demise of Waffleimages.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I think I requested it before, but it's not on the list so here goes again; Brute Force, the old Xbox one (as in the OG Xbox, not the third Xbox, which they called they Xbox One) third-person shooter squad game. I have fond memories of playing it as a kid, and curious how it holds up, among other things.

RoboChrist 9000 fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I haven't played it in a billion years, and I'm kind of feeling nostalgic; I'd like to see the old classic PC RTS, Emperor: Battle for Dune. Hell, never played it but might also be interesting to see Dune 2000.

Or all the Dune games, if someone was feeling daring. There's what, only the four, right? Dune, Dune 2, Dune 2k, and Emperor BFD? I know here's a pair of LPs for the original in the archives, though.

EDIT: Preferably as video LP, at least for Emperor and/or Dune 2k. The older games were enough of a weird hybrid that I could see them working in either style.