Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?
You know what I'd really like to see? A good, solid LP of the game Energy Breaker for the Super Famicom (with translation patch of course). I mean, I'd like to see more translated games LPed in general, but this one was a real holy grail for a while, and it's got art by the person who did Trigun. I think it might be neat.

PROBABLY better as a screenshot LP, but it is a strategy RPG so I guess it's really up to the LPer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

Say, why is it ticking?
Reading about the masterpiece that is Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Remastered, I'd like to suggest somebody LP Helen's Mysterious Castle to serve as a counterpoint of what you CAN get accomplished with a janky fifteen year old game development engine, because for a game that uses default PCs it's a real wonder of development. (Although it's actually more in-jokey than most people would realize, but yeah.)

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

Say, why is it ticking?
I'd like to see LPs of the Project X-Zone games because they're both batshit ridiculous crossovers and I doubt I'll ever play them myself.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

Say, why is it ticking?
This is probably a far shot, but I'd love someone with infinitely more patience - or at least LP making patience - to look at some of the more interesting older Famicom RPGs, especially as more of them have been getting translated. Dream Master (not Little Nemo) or Heracles no Eikou might be good suggestions if people have the stomach for them.