Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

My Horse Prince is a game about dating a horse with a human face. It's probably not as good as Hatoful Boyfriend, but could be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'll save Wild Arms XF.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ChaosArgate posted:

Get him to do WKC:O first before HZD.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Me too.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I'd love to see someone 100% complete Shadow Hearts: From the New World. The story is not great, but the gameplay and music are about as perfect as the SH series had been able to get.

I'll second this and ask for the rest of the series as well. There are LPs in the archive, but they're missing a lot of images, and that makes them less fun to read.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'd like to see an SSLP of Treasure of the Rudras.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Thadius posted:

Since OFS seems to have let his Dragon Quest 8 thread fall into the dustbin, I would humbly like to see someone pick it back up. Either the original or the 3DS version. Just so I can see what I did wrong when I played through it.

Seconded.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'd like to see an LP of Last Word done by someone who knows the game well and can show off everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Oh no.