Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I realize the tech capabilities necessary for it are a little on the high side, but I think... I think wanna see Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Endorph posted:

zero no kiseki has more dialogue than war and peace dude. even if it's just the mainquest and even if you just summarize, that's a shitton of work to ask someone to do for no benefit. I mean, someone might want to do it just because they like the kiseki series, but it's not like a magical japanese-knowing genie will come along and wave their wand for you.

a finger on the monkey's paw curls, and the game is translated accurately, but heavily localized with words like "bae" and reggae lyrics converted to be about pokemon

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Endorph posted:

haha, yeah, i sure would hate for a translation to use 'bae' a lot. i definitely wouldn't do that *said in an extremely 'i definitely haven't done that in my translations' voice*

you would be amazed at how many people flip their poo poo when i do this lol

Beelerzebub posted:

Were you on the Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse translation team?

no should i have been