Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Is it too early to request an LP of the new Resident Evil 7? I'd really love to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

Maybe it's too soon but I'm looking for a VLP of that new game Nier: Automata.

I really liked EpicNameBro's take on Dark Souls. So I guess I'd prefer someone without a camera, with some knowledge or at least a bit of mastery of game systems, who isn't trying to fill every empty space with noise/reactions/quips. Willing to compromise if it's entertaining enough! Anyone out there doing one yet?

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

Tae posted:

Epicnamebro did Nier Automata.

I think that's Nioh (drat you got my hopes up though). I'm not seeing Nier on his youtube channel.

vvvvvv bless you

Ashrik fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Mar 24, 2017

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

I would really love to see an LP of Sundered by someone who is very good at the game