Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
e:v Oh dang, I hadn't noticed!

Koorisch fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to request an LP of Blackguards, the D&D-like game(s) from the Dark Eye series.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Mind adding Warzone 2100 on the list again?

Been waiting someone to pick it up for about four years by now. :sigh:

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like for someone to make a Megathread of all the Witcher games because it's a cool series and CD Project Red are good people making good games.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to request Imperialism 1 and 2, two really good old games that were basically the predecessors of the Paradox games Europa Universalis and Victoria in a way.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like someone to LP a neat little game called Knights of the Chalice which is a indie D&D game similar to the old goldbox 80's games using the same version of D&D (3.5) as Temple of Elemental Evil.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to see someone LP The Long Dark because I think it's a neat game and it's set in rural Canada, a place where few games happen.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like someone who really likes HoMM3 to play all the Heroes Chronicles extra campaigns.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Now that a few months has passed after it's release I'd love to see a LP of Battletech, the newest game in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for one of the Gihren's Greed games for the Gundam series, we had one or two of them but both stopped pretty early sadly.