Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

nine-gear crow posted:

Kingdom Hearts 3D is already on the list, and given the advancements in 3DS footage capture made in the last year, I'd say it's only a matter of time before someone gets around to it. As for the other games, Kung Fu-Jesus and a whole host of others have basically tackled the entire series in video format, including FutureFriend & co's ongoing LP of Re:Chain of Memories.

So it's not like one is exactly starving for Kingdom Hearts-related LPs. Unless you specifically want SSLPs of each of them, that is...
Aye, they seemed to specify not VLP's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Graylien posted:

There's still about another month to go before it can be done, but I was considering doing it anyway, so I'll take this a sign to give it a shot.
What do you mean 'before it can be done'? The game seems pretty much done and if you're referring to the three month rule, that was lifted.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Also I feel like The Long Dark has been in early access for over a year, so it'd probably be cool to do even if that rule was still in place.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Lacedaemonius posted:

I'd really like to see someone take the piss of the 3D Clock Tower for PSX (not the First Fear), as that game will never get old.
Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6nUxWv0XI

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

John Lee posted:

I'd love to see someone do an LP of Moonlight Syndrome, an old Suda51 game. The previous Syndrome games would be nice, of course, but IIRC there's a translated script sitting around for Moonlight Syndrome, and no such thing exists for the others.
I'd be interested in seeing the script and maybe giving it a chance; do you know where the script might be located online? And I'd assume you'd be looking more for a SSLP since it's a VN? I mean, the game does seem to have some rockin' music so it'd be cool to hear that.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

John Lee posted:

After some more searching, it looks like my sources were way out of date; this place has a good start, but they never finished and their last post was five years ago. Sorry for the false alarm, I guess! I'm as disappointed as any of you.
It's alright; I did manage to find someone who's been doing long play translations of the earlier Syndrome games and have been enjoying that; also I've been indulging in trying to roughly translate an old PS1 game called Aconcagua which I'll hopefully be able to show off soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

Seeing as how no one put in a request yet, I think I will for Shin Megami Tensei if....
It might be worth having someone do it with the recently finished translation, eh.