Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
I'll reup Clockwork Knight - Saturn. I have some very foggy memories of that game, and I'd like to see how well that aligns to reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

If you were genuinely interested in archiving Legendary and the only thing holding you back is an OP, you can go ahead and make on up in the test poster and submit that to Baldurk. I mean, there's precedence of people getting single games from megathreads archived. See the Shovel Knight LP as an example--incidentally, it also originated from the Casual LP thread!

I've had single LPs archived from both a megathread and a multi-game thread of my own.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
I'd like to see a new video LP of the first Resident Evil. The only video one on the archive was on Blip, so it's lost to the ages.

I'm blind! :hurr:

YamiNoSenshi fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jan 7, 2017

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010

Commander Keene posted:

Didja Redo's LP of Avalon Code didn't rewrite the plot of the game so much as add characterization to a blank slate MC, IIRC. There was a lot of writing involved, but it was all adding onto the skeleton of the game's bare-bones plot. I don't think anything was changed, though. Scintilla's LPs of the first two Breath of Fire games did quite a bit of that, as well, although less with the second because he was playing the retranslation patch.

There was an LP of either the original Gamecube Animal Crossing or Wild World that added a horror movie-esque plot to a game about a village full of cute animal friends, though. I'd consider that a fairly thorough "rewrite" of the game.

The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing

As much of a 'classic' as an LP can get.