Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

I'd like to see a VLP of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. It looks pretty interesting, and like the type of game that's open to thread participation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Seeing how it's about to go under, I'd like to toss Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard yet another lifeline.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I've been binge-listening to the soundtrack to The Dark Spire, a dungeon crawler for the Nintendo DS, and now I'm kinda curious to see what it looks like in action. As for whether it's a VLP/SSLP, I've no particular preference; I usually prefer videos, but I've also been following Dr. Fetus' Etrian Odyssey LPs, and I doubt you can do it any better than that.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I'd like to request an LP of Grim Dawn, preferably some sort of completionist run. I've played the gently caress out of it in the past, but now that the DLC has landed, I find that I pretty much don't remember how play anymore, and even after slogging to the bitter end on normal, I'm sure I've missed something like 75% of all the content - and that's not including the later difficulties.

tl;dr - I suck at Grim Dawn, show me how to git gud.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Hey, that's awesome! I loved your Titan Quest playthrough!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I'll re-up Emperor of the Fading Suns, since it looks like the old one died with waffleimages or somesuch.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Wow, has it already been so long, that I need to re-up The Dark Spire? I really need a vacation.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Looks like Emperor of the Fading Suns needs saving again.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Re-upping The Dark Spire. Hint: I'd really love to see someone LP it!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I'll save Emperor: Battle for Dune - VLP, if only for a chance to hear the rockin' soundtrack.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Throwin' out some life-lines here; I'd like for these requests not to sink 'neath the dark and heathen waves, to dwell forever on the bottom of the Unfulfilled LP Sea

Darklands,
Emperor of the Fading Suns and
Freelancer

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

It's not on the list anymore, but I seem to remember it had been for ages until very recently; regardless, Ultima 8: Pagan has an active SSLP going on, just as an FYI.

Also, I'm saving The Dark Spire for the umpteenth time.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Sounds like an MMO from the description. World of Warcraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Big Scary Owl posted:

I've been playing Arx Fatalis and I suck at it, would be nice to see an informative LP from someone that knows the game.

PiCroft did a good LP of the game a few years ago. Not sure just how informative it was, but I think he covered most, if not all, the bases.