Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I was going to say that DQV already had an LP, but just before I posted, I checked the list, and see that it's for the DS version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

YamiNoSenshi posted:

I've had single LPs archived from both a megathread and a multi-game thread of my own.

This is good to know. Now I want to finish my FFT:5JF challenge, and get it archived.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

If your thread is archived and you want to continue it, the only way is to make a new thread. Just put links to the archived updates in the OP. Although I suppose that's a bit problematic for the people who don't have Archives.

I've seen some people post the updates that are in the archived thread into the SSLP Test Poster, and link to those in the OP.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'd like to request a new Screen Shot LP of Terranigma. The previous one was done by Blackbelt Bobman (F.K.A. Bizzare Deformity, C.K.A. BIG BUFF MAN) back in 2006, and the images from it are long gone.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'd like to request an LP of Breath Of Fire 2, SNES version. The archives have a completed GBA verison, and technically, a completed SNES version, but the images were hosted on waffle, so they're non-existant. I'd prefer screenshot, but a solo video (no co-hosts) would also work.

Turns out it's already done.

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 22, 2018

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

MythosDragon posted:

The live LP actually is of the SNES version. He does however use the GBA box art, so I can see how you got confused.

"When it came to decide how to approach this game, there were two options I was considering. The first was to do the GBA version with the Fresh Fire Mod attached. Fresh Fire changes a number of the game’s mechanics to make the whole thing more interesting and challenging. The other option was to play through the SNES version with Ryusui’s Retranslation Patch. The patch rips out Capcom’s dirty, greasy script and replaces it with a fresh new English one translated from the Japanese version.

In the end I decided that the plot of the game was far more important than the mechanics, so I will be playing through the SNES version. As with my previous Breath of Fire LP, this Let’s Play will be a screenshot Let’s Play with videos for boss battles.
"

That's what I get for skimming. Thanks!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

intelligence and discourse in this subforum is already at max, because you are all great :colbert:

doing a Brain Age LP would only cause the odometer to roll over to 00000

Yeah, but I also post here, so the roll over already happened. :downs:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Junpei posted:

I wanna see Ys 8 and Dragon Quest 11.

There's a blind playthrough of DQ 11.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Now that there's an emulator capable of running it, I'd like to see a Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon SSLP.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I don't know how I missed the WoFF request, and I would have added my name to the Want To See This list, but now I don't have to! I can't wait for my phone to give me a notification that the LP is live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

With FrankZP's excellent LPs of Dragon Warrior 1-3 finished, and his LP of 4 nearing the end, it's got me wanting more Dragon Warrior/Quest LPs. It's a popular series, so there's got to be one for every entry in the Archive, right?

Almost. For some reason, there's no LP of Dragon Quest VI. Not even an abandonded attempt. There's 5 LPs for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3, 3 for 4, 2 for 5, 2 for 7, 1 for 8, and 2 for 9. Heck, there's even LPs for Dragon Quest Heroes, Rocket Slime, Monsters 1, 2, Caravan Hearts, & Joker. And an abandonded LP for Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors!

But nothing for 6.

So, let's rectify that! I'm requesting a Screenshot LP of Dragon Quest VI!