Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I'll reup Robot Alchemic Drive. I've considered attempting to do it myself, but I'd need a new mic as my old one is shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

nine-gear crow posted:

Kingdom Hearts 3D is already on the list, and given the advancements in 3DS footage capture made in the last year, I'd say it's only a matter of time before someone gets around to it. As for the other games, Kung Fu-Jesus and a whole host of others have basically tackled the entire series in video format, including FutureFriend & co's ongoing LP of Re:Chain of Memories.

So it's not like one is exactly starving for Kingdom Hearts-related LPs. Unless you specifically want SSLPs of each of them, that is...

There is now the option to play kh 3d on the PS4 with 2.8.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm not sure if it really needs to be said, but I have been champing at the bit since its Japanese release for a Persona 5 LP. Now that it's in English, I am chafing more and more at not having a PS3/4. Someone please LP this game before I buy something I really can't afford.

Technically it isn't in English until April 4.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Lynneth posted:

I would like to request an LP of Tyranny.
SSLP would probably be ideal for the type of game it is, I suppose. And it's for PC.

I'm curious how much audience participation would be wanted in a Tyranny LP, since it really is a game where your decisions matter, with several very different endings which can depend upon choices you make pretty early in the game.

I'm surprised that they haven't been done, but I wouldn't mind an LP of the original Gears of War trilogy

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I'd like to renew the request for Gears of War 1-3

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I remembered an old LP of a fantasy strategy game for the Sega Saturn. Looking around I believe the game was Dragon Force, which according to the Master List had 2 failed attempts and one successful one (from 2008), though sadly it's not on the archive as far as I can tell.

I'd love to see a run of the game. Apparently there's also been a PS2 port of the game, so that's an option. Then again it's a Working Designs translation and who knows what "improvements" they made to the game.

The PlayStation 2 version was only released in Japan as part of the Sega Ages series that never saw release here. It's a really fun strategy game that is kind of a European style fantasy Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. I'd love to see someone LP it, since despite the fact I love the game I know there is no way I could do it justice trying to LP it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Haha, whoops, wrong thread.

Khisanth Magus fucked around with this message at 08:06 on May 8, 2019