Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Hello, my friends and I have been playing this game called Overcooked and now we're not friends anymore.

I would like to see two to four brave LPers overcome the ordeals of cooperative cooking and learn something about themselves along the way.

Edit:

Mega64 posted:

I'll request some sort of American football game (Madden, Tecmo Super Bowl, whatever) where the LPer basically teaches the basics and what-not of the sport and maybe goes into history and the going-ons of the current season or whatever. Basically an excuse to show off football to people to those who have little-to-no exposure or knowledge to the sport.

Honestly you could do something similar for any sport with the right video games, so consider this a request for introducing various sports to the LP community.

Check out this loving sweet Football Manager LP. I think it might scratch that itch. The OP is amazingly informative about soccer football and has hilarious team opinions. His wry jeering and scathing condemnation of the teams that dared to defy his greatness had me in tears. His Trump-like spite and pettiness is utterly charming. The entire saga of his managing career is one you cannot look away from. The thread involvement is great.

It's a phenomenal thread and an amazing LP.

The OP disappeared before he could finalize the dream of a USA team winning the World Cup under his divine guidance but you should check this out and it should be archived because it's real special.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jan 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU