Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
It's not on the list yest so I'd like to see someone LP The Last Guardian. I just beat it and thought it was pretty cool and would like to see what people as a whole thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
That may be, but translation is a Job with a capital J, especially in a game with a lot of dialogue. It's not good form to pay people in "Exposure", and you may find it hard to find a volunteer for such a time-consuming project.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I think the only translation things that work are projects helmed by the translator, or that the translator is personally a fan of, like Orenronen's LP of Dangan Ronpa, or Slowbeef working on a fan-translation of Policenauts.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

That just reminded me of at least one LP (Maybe Didja Redo's Avalon Code playthrough?) where they literally rewrote the entire plot of the game. I know Dark Id did that for I am Setsuna as well.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

A fun thought/charicterisation experiment - which Video game character would you like to see an LP from, and which game would he be best and worst suited to - it can be at varying stages of their development. My picks:

Shu from Blue Dragon doing a Dark Souls LP. Either start of game belligerent idiot, which would be a trainwreck as he'd bang his head against the same wall refusing to give up, or late game wiser Shu, who would know the value of keeping your distance and beating a tactical retreat when necessary, and would probably do quite well.

Kaim from Lot Odyssey doing a Diagaea LP. Hours and Hours of postgame item dungeons while he tells stories from his thousands of years of eternal life could be a relaxing watch, or him Sarah, Cooke and Mack doing a family Splatoon LP, 4 player vs, with Cooke scolding Kaim for letting her win.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'd love for someone to do an LP of American Wasteland. It's got a pretty good story mode, and I'd love to watch someone good at the game run through it, as I'm terrible at it and would like to see how certain scores are supposed to be obtained.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Roro posted:

TheLastRoboKy has started a Prey (2017) playthrough here, so it can be removed from the list.

Don't you mean a Preythrough? :v:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Captainsalami posted:

I would kill to see someone Lp the Gex series. Enough so to buy someone plat and all that. All of the youtube lps of it are terrible.

Someone started to, he abandoned it four years ago near the end of Gex 2, but he did at least complete the first game, so that may be worth checking out for now, until someone else picks up the gauntlet. It's on the master list - Here was the old thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3472993

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'd like to see someone tackle Pandora's Tower on the Wii. I've been playing it myself and it's a lot of fun, and I'd like to see someone else's opinion on it.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'd like to request a 100% LP of Murdered: Soul Suspect. Despite it's flaws it has interesting collectibles and some neat mysteries that I believe merit discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

malkav11 posted:

ThatPazuzu did an LP of it that appears fairly comprehensive, but not having finished watching it I'm not sure if it's precisely what you're asking for, or indeed if it was actually finished:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697681

Not sure why it's not listed on the master list.

Thanks. Bookmarked for later.