Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Wasn't that why the forums had a 3 month rule for games?

Said rule got muddled due to several special cases popping up.

It's not just LPs that are banned, it's any video coverage period. What this really does is just punish people for not having the game, and just want to spoil the game for themselves. People that are avoiding spoilers are most likely still doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

SSLPs likely weren't targeted because they didn't know about them. They're not quite as well known as video LPs.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Commander Keene posted:

It's the Dragon Song of Lufia.

If this is true, then I'm backing up this request for this reason alone.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Mega64 posted:

YIIK: A Postmodern RPG really needs a LP. The bits and pieces I've seen so far are fascinatingly bad.

I'm going to second the request, because what the gently caress is this?

Also may mercy be had on the poor souls who decide to take up the requests for this.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

After seeing actual gameplay of YIIK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwCKPhlyU5M

I am thinking of rescinding my request, because holy poo poo who would actually want to do all this over and over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Oh no. Mega64, what have we done!?