Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy XI LP before I cave and do something stupid and bad for the casual LP thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I'll request some sort of American football game (Madden, Tecmo Super Bowl, whatever) where the LPer basically teaches the basics and what-not of the sport and maybe goes into history and the going-ons of the current season or whatever. Basically an excuse to show off football to people to those who have little-to-no exposure or knowledge to the sport.

Honestly you could do something similar for any sport with the right video games, so consider this a request for introducing various sports to the LP community.

That would be a pretty good LP megathread if people who know different sports work on their respective game.

Also, I'd like to request Final Fantasy Type-0, since I want to see a bit more of Tabata's works.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

boy are my arms tired posted:

Yes I'm running three lp threads, yes im literally insane

One of those is .hack too. You should seek help.