Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I'm requesting an LP of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) and Harvest Moon: DS Cute (DS), and both SSLPs. I think they'd be nice and relaxing. :shobon:

ajkalan posted:

Requesting an LP for Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals for the DS, because the original Lufia II was pretty cool, and I've heard that this remake makes major changes that I'd like to see demonstrated.

There was a Lufia 2 LP a long while back that finished (but wasn't put in the LP Archive for some reason??) by Blastinus, and had an uncompleted side LP of the DS remake here. I don't think it got too far though, but I want to say there were some comparisons to the SNES version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I'd like to request SSLPs of Miitopia and the Persona 2 duology (I think IS was done in VLP format already though??), because the one on the archive for EP is missing at least one update's images in it. Also, Tales of Berseria sounds pretty cool. :toot:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Having just learned about the series these games are from, I'm requesting a LP of Disaster Report and its sequel Raw Danger because they both feel like hella janky, but also weirdly fun experiences to go through. :v: They'd probably have to be VLPs, I think?

I looked in the Master List as well, and while DR had an LP way back in 2008, it looks like the videos are unavailable by now.