Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Carbon dioxide posted:

I would like to request an informative LP of SHENZHEN I/O.

Scott Manley's done a pretty good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I'd like to see a screenshot LP of Emperor of the Fading Suns. I thought there was one, but apparently it died an inglorious death like a decade ago and its images were scattered to the winds by the demise of Waffleimages.

Same, along with a video LP of it and Master of Orion 3. I'd love to play both myself, but can't get my head around the interface with an SSLP.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I'd like to request an LP of The Letter, a horror visual novel that has a stupidly large number of choices and decent production values.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Solitair posted:

Rimworld seems like it would be a great platform for an LP, so I'm surprised that nobody's tried it yet. It's like a sci-fi Dwarf Fortress, and I know how successful that game's been on here.

An LP was cancelled due to controversy over the game.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Solitair posted:

Yikes.

Does that preclude any future LPs of Rimworld?

Unless a mod bans it, no. Some people just don't care about controversies.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Leavemywife posted:

I'm not sure how it would work, exactly, but I'd like to see an in-depth LP of the Resident Evil Outbreak games.

Same, and I'd even volunteer to take part. It's entirely doable via PCSX2 and the emulated server. Such a fantastic game, too far ahead of its time. I'd more specifically like to see File #2 since that has the zombie elephant fight.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Lacedaemonius posted:

I'd really like to see someone take the piss of the 3D Clock Tower for PSX (not the First Fear), as that game will never get old.

The Struggle Within, I think? It's a shame that game has effectively hidden the actual Clock Tower 2 that exists. Sure wish someone would LP that one!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Requesting Command Ops 2, specifically Highway to the Reich. Love Command Ops but am not great at it, would love to see a more practiced hand at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Three YIIK LPs at once? Oh my...

YIIKes, you mean.