Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I'd like to see a subtitled video LP of Deadly Tower of Monsters,maybe with occasional trivia on the old-rear end monster movies the game is inspired by? If that game's already on the list,I'd also like to see a (competent) LP of Brigador.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Is that guy an actual attorney? I've seen so many people on the 'Net who act like they're lawyers because they've read a couple textbooks.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

The Lone Badger posted:

I'm surprised there's no LP of Horizon: Zero Dawn yet. I don't have a PS4 and want to at least experience it vicariously.

There's a few. None by goons,which means they're either obnoxious facecamers,bad at the game (ChristopherOdd) or both.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Skypizza posted:

I would to request an LP for Dues Ex Human Revolution please. I played this one and would like to see how someone else might play through it. Playing the DLC contents is also a huge bonus cause I never got around playing those.

Bobbin Threadbare has an ongoing LP.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

BioEnchanted posted:

A fun thought/charicterisation experiment - which Video game character would you like to see an LP from, and which game would he be best and worst suited to - it can be at varying stages of their development.

Off the top of my head:

Best:
Samus playing one of the Mass Effect games and getting annoyed by everyone except Shepard being some kind of idiot.

Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 roping Cloud,Tifa,Yuffie and Barret into playing Overwatch with him. He'd be a Reaper main,obviously.

Chris from the Resident Evil series playing God Hand and getting hyped as poo poo over every cool thing,ultimately admitting that Gene's his role model.

Cyrus from Dawn of War 2 playing a stealth game like MGSV in an efficient and methodical manner while talking about his missions with the Deathwatch and Blood Ravens would be very funny/tense as he pulls off crazy poo poo. And whenever Skull Face shows up he'd get confused because he sounds exactly like his Battle-Brother Avitus.

General Radec from Killzone 2 playing something like Company of Heroes while nitpicking his enemy's battle tactics.

Solid Snake and Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid series playing one of the Splinter Cell games with the co-op.( I dunno, one of the new ones?) There'd be lots of goofy banter,strategizing and technobabble.

Rico Velasquez from the Killzone series playing Brigador and getting pumped up to commit warcrimes.

Worst:
Leonard from White Knight Chronicles bumbling through Shadow of Mordor like an idiot,even throwing a tantrum over the Orcs dissing him.

Rico doing a High Chaos Run of Dishonored while failing to even grasp the concept of stealth.

Locke from Halo 5 playing the original Trilogy while whining that he's totally cooler than Master Chief,no really guys.

Dash Rendar from Shadows of the Empire playing through one of the Wing Commander games while telling tall tales of his "exploits".

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 23, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

How is this in the Worst category and not the only entry in the Best category?

Because Dash Rendar is the worst. :colbert:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

But he's an edgelord who angsts over everything and has seemingly supernatural powers. Reaper seems like more of a fit.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I'm gonna request Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. Mostly because I can't find any decent walkthroughs on Youtube.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I would like to see an informative VLP of World of Final Fantasy. Preferably in the original :japan:GLORIOUS NIHONGO:japan: Mostly because the English version suuuuuuuuuucks.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Megazver posted:

Black Wombat's LP of the base game was the objectively superior way of experiencing all the good bits, so I hope someone eventually tackles Zubmariner for us.

That LP still hasn't been archived. A shame, really.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Humbly submitting a request for an LP of World of Final Fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

So, since my previous request (World of Final Fantasy) has been filled, I would now like to request an LP of Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey ,preferably an informative VLP with historical tidbits.