Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Please, somebody do a VLP of Ghost Squad.
It's a rail shooter for the Wee (originally an AM2 arcade game).
It's got a dumb action movie plot, but each of the three levels is branching, plus there are cutscenes for both beating and failing challenges (including level bosses).
Beating the levels unlocks more difficult versions of them, with more event options.
You can also unlock a mode where your ninja squad saves Air Force One from samurai terrorists.
There's also a mode where

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Oh, the Prisoner is in the bubble. I was actually working on that. Not a request but a warning, I guess.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Dementia aka Armed & Delirious is a bitch to run, since it's a Windows-only DX3 game. I've wanted to (re)play it for over a decade.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Whatever Miiverse-heavy games there are need playing before it shuts down in a few months.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Whoever asked for Armed and Delirious, why?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

ON THE BUBBLE:

[*]Armed and Delirious
Nope, done.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840310

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Mega64 posted:

A thread that jumps around all the games Waluigi is in. A Waluigi megathread, if you will.
A Wegathread.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Seconding request for Crusader Kings 2 Animal Kingdom mode. Call it Duck Dynasty.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

It's not just ducks. Don't forget about family trees including cats, horses and hedgehogs. And dragons. And dogs.

Crusader Kings 2: Dragon Quest/Doggy Style/The Horse You Rode in On/& Knuckles.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

BoS would look especially terrible after Dark Alliance 1 & 2 and the two Norrath games. I have all of those, but I'm currently suck in the sewers.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

I'm going to second the request for The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Needs editing, though. It's about 18 hours long, and half of that could be thrown in the trash because it's just identical battles.

What definitely has to be shown is Gandalf spamming you with video messages, one of the worst-written romantic subplots, and also the way they turned a major antagonist into a joke by sticking a fight with him in between a dozen war elephant fights.
Also, you beat up the Eye of Sauron. Just run up to it and hit it with swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

I have both of those. The second one would be good for audience votes, because the options you're given are 100% insane. It's a survival game where you can mock people who are about to die.