Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I'd love to see someone tackle The Secret World in an SSLP format, a la SWTOR LP egathread style, where they gave the characters personalities :]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

CALLING PARADOX LPERS.

I would like to request a Hearts of Iron IV SSLP with the Old World Blues total conversion mod. That's right, a fallout mod!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/05/18/old-world-blues-translates-fallout-to-grand-strategy/amp/

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

How many CK2: Holy Furry LPs are on the line? I say that tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Carpator Diei posted:

I know that's probably a typo, but if there is ever a mod for CK2 that such a title would fit, I preemptively request an LP of it.

With the holy fury dlc will come the animal kingdom mode.
https://youtu.be/oKUX-3x04fY

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Crusader Kings 2: gently caress a Duck.

Or taking in account how CK2 games go, the duck fucks its sister until it gets the genetically perfect duckling then murders all the other inbred creatures.

AKA, the birth of Donald Duck.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Commander Keene posted:

Is Donald the genetically perfect duck or an inbred abomination that somehow escaped the purge?

Yes

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

The starter decks cost like 10 bux each yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Oh God I'd anyone does that, undub it, the English dub is horrid