Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

chesnok posted:

Lords of the fallen
*souls LPs being all the rage these days, one might be interested in this short and sweet slash'em'up.
Oh, hell. I had some plans in that direction, being probably the only goon to ever like that game, but I won't be able to record anything for months so let me just add my voice to the request. Lords of the Fallen: it's not that bad, people!

VVV: Yeah, the screens people are posting in the Steam thread are... interesting, at least.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Herr Tog posted:

please archive anilEhilated's lp of legendary because the other one is broken
While I'm seriously glad there's demand for this, it's kind of difficult given it's in a megathread and I don't have an OP or anything up. I did add a link to the youtube playlist to the master list so it won't completely vanish once thread dies, though.

e: Just so we aren't completely off-topic, I'd love to see an LP of Blood 2. The archive only has the expansion and I kinda remember the actual game not being... that bad?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Dec 30, 2016

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to re-request Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness because someone needs to suffer through that thing for posterity so no one else ever has to. And it's quite an interesting game... if you can see past the nigh-unplayability.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna toss out a request for the fantastic yet underrated cyberpunk war crime simulator Brigador, ideally done by someone who a]knows how to play the game because it's amazing what poo poo you can overcome with a bit of strategy and b]knows their way around the clusterfuck that is its lore and story. Tall order, I know.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 6, 2017

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd still put it in there - the game recently had a huge update that basically remastered the campaign and added a lot of stuff.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to throw in a request for the Black Mirror series of adventure games. They're really intriguing but Christ I can't handle the gameplay; at times it feels like they were trying to invoke the ghost of Roberta Williams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Here's one off the "games I want to see but can't be arsed to get running/play again" list: Requiem: Avenging Angel. It's an early 2000s FPS that I vaguely recall giving you some cool magical powers, although I have no doubt that it aged horribly.