Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I would like to request someone finish Crow's LP of POP2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

VolticSurge posted:

Off the top of my head:

Best:
Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 roping Cloud,Tifa,Yuffie and Barret into playing Overwatch with him. He'd be a McRee main,obviously.

FTFY

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mraagvpeine posted:

I don't see any games I want to re-request this month, so I'll put in a request for a new game: Hotel Dusk: Room 215. I think I saw some people interested in LPing that game.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816323

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ChaosArgate posted:

I think that LP's dead. :(

Oh, I didn't get to the end yet. :blush:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mraagvpeine posted:

Ace Combat 7

As soon as I'm done my IL2 let's play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
YIIIKes! Let's Endure This. - LP Sanity Check Race

Whoever progresses the furthest into the game, wins. Ties are possible.

Winner gets a free avatar change and a special thanks in Crow/Sally's next lp, whichever comes first.

Edit: instead of avatar change give them a gang tag, winner gets a better one or something i dunno