Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Two things about the list. First, two of the games on it have finished LPs; they are Gods Will Be Watching and Blackstone Chronicles. Second, that Tales of Destiny LP hasn't had an update in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to bump the request for Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

serefin99 posted:

I'll be a nice guy and bump up the request for Dragon Quest V.

Hey Crow, you missed one.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'd like to see someone tackle the Gunvolt games, which are Azure Striker Gunvolt, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, and Mighty Gunvolt.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'll give Republique one extension.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'd like to request Geist on the Gamecube. I remember watching an LP of it on the forums before it died after leaving us on a cliffhanger.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'll give Prototype and Prototype 2 each an extension.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

Also, holy gently caress the Bubble List for February is MASSIVE, a lot of games got requested last August.

Yeah, I'm kinda to blame for 2/3 of the list, but in my defense I re-requested a few of those games only once. Anyway, I'll re-request Red Faction Armageddon. And I noticed that someone is finally LPing Bravely Default.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

While it's not my first choice, I'll save Valkyrie Profile 2: Slimeria. My first choice was Wild Arms XF, but after the last LP attempt I'm thinking the game is possibly cursed.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Wasn't that why the forums had a 3 month rule for games?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Since there's no game I want to rerequest, I will instead request a new game: Puppeteer.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'll re-request Panzer Dragoon Orta and put in a new request for Crimson Dragon, the spiritual sequel.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I just learned that the 3rd Trails in the Sky was released recently and I'm requesting that asap.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Two things: the LPs for The Prisoner and Star Ocean 4 have both finished, and I'd like to request LPs for 2 Mega Man games: Mega Man X: Command Mission and Mega Man Star Force. I think those are the only Mega Man games left that haven't been LPed.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I choose to re-request Geist as well as request something new, the Gagharv trilogy from the Legend of Heroes series.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request Sakura Wars, please.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Hmm, looks like someone is doing a SSLP of Persona 2.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I will re-request The Last Guardian as well as request two new games: Noby Noby Boy and Doshin the Giant.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Haerc posted:

I'd like to request Nioh. Someone (can't remember who) was doing one, but ended up only showing a live playthrough IIRC.

Was it this LP?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't see any games I want to re-request this month, so I'll put in a request for a new game: Hotel Dusk: Room 215. I think I saw some people interested in LPing that game.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm not sure if it's that particular game, but I think the controversy had to do with the sexual orientation of your characters.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Two things: First I found someone LPing Mega Man X: Command Mission and from the sound of things they'll get to the other Mega Man game I requested. Second, I'd like to request the Ys games toddy did not LP.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

So that's, what, specifically? Seven, Ark of Napishtim, Lacrimosa of Dana; Lost Kefin, Kingdom of Sand?

Yeah, those games.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I heard that a game called Zoombinis or something is great and I'd like to see that.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

A few things to go through. 1) The LP for Trails in the Sky the 3rd is finished. 2) I would like to re-request Puppeteer. 3) I'd like to make a new request for that Danganronpa Despair Girls game.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

A new month means a new request, and this time I'll request Quantum Break. I'll also make a re-request for Crimson Dragon.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Seeing that an LP for Epic Mickey 2 being done, I'll request an LP for Epic Mickey since I don't see an LP for that one yet.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't think I'm going to re-request any of them. Instead, I would like to request a new game, Stretch Panic.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request Steven Universe: Save the Light.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to request the Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law video game in honor of the special that's going to air soon.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't know if it's possible, but I want to see someone LP this Pokemon Go clone.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Seeing as how no one put in a request yet, I think I will for Shin Megami Tensei if....

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

That playthrough of if... is only one route and I'd like to see the others.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Dragonatrix posted:

I'm gonna presume they mean with the Aeon Genesis translation patch that finally finished very recently.

discworld is all I read posted:

It might be worth having someone do it with the recently finished translation, eh.

That's the idea. I was a little surprised no one put in a request when it was released.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I just saw a trailer for this game called Puss and I'd like to see someone LP it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I was looking into what games were labeled "Souls-like" and I discovered Lords of the Fallen.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Commander Keene posted:

Is Donald the genetically perfect duck or an inbred abomination that somehow escaped the purge?

If Donald can survive accidents like this and many other incidents, I think you have your answer.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Doc M posted:

As you may have noticed, Fallout 76 is out and is largely being savaged by players and critics, being called the single worst game in the Fallout series. This is not a request for an LP of that game, because I don't give a poo poo and it'd probably be boring anyway. Instead, I want to see some poor bastard tackle what used to be considered the worst Fallout game -- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel on the PS2 (or original Xbox).

I've seen enough of BoS to know that it's a horrible mess, but somehow even it seems more functional and playable than Fallout 76!

I was going to say that someone already made an LP of that game, but then I found that it was Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, a different game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I want to request the Pokemon Trading Card Game.