Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

ultrafilter posted:

My Horse Prince is a game about dating a horse with a human face. It's probably not as good as Hatoful Boyfriend, but could be interesting.

I needed something to get me back to LP's, guess I found my calling, thanks Japan (assuming its a japanese studio, otherwise call me an ignorant horse)
I know its better to do this as a SSLP but screw it, amma VLP this bad boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Zenithe posted:

Putting in a request for a DEADBOLT LP of any kind.

Here you go:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817753

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
I would to request an LP for Dues Ex Human Revolution please. I played this one and would like to see how someone else might play through it. Playing the DLC contents is also a huge bonus cause I never got around playing those.