Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

nine-gear crow posted:

*NOTE: If anyone requests seriously Hunnie Pop (or a game of its ilk) I'm locking the thread and reporting them :colbert:

Question: When you say "a game of its ilk" is that limited to bird dating simulators or does it include other weird non-human animal dating simulators as well?

Sub-question: did I learn about that horse dating sim here or just cruising around on the internet? I honestly can't remember.

FAKE EDIT: I just realized I mixed up Hunnie Pop with Hatoful Boyfriend. Still need a ruling on whether or not I can request that horse dating sim though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

SelenicMartian posted:

Dementia aka Armed & Delirious is a bitch to run, since it's a Windows-only DX3 game. I've wanted to (re)play it for over a decade.

But if you don't do it, who will?

There's no convincing evidence that anybody has made it through that game on their own. Apparently the only extant walkthrough was written by the game's lead tester. The game is long and cacophonous. It is impossible to play, let alone lp!

So you must lp it!

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Commander Keene posted:

It's the Dragon Song of Lufia.

This lp needs to happen.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Blood Sally posted:

Still waiting for someone to pick up that narrative Dr Mario LP

:same:

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Dr. Fetus posted:

After seeing actual gameplay of YIIK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwCKPhlyU5M

I am thinking of rescinding my request, because holy poo poo who would actually want to do all this over and over?

Golden Alpaca is Sick. Let’s play YIIK: The Postmodern RPG