Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Hey I found the slack thread!

nsaP posted:

So is that a yes on getting my account reactivated orr.....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Sagebrush posted:

it's cool to chat about bikes in an environment where people don't call you a WONDERFUL PERSON

Woooooah there I'm not the kind of guy to go around reporting people but I'm pretty sure that kind of hate and language is not acceptable on SomethingAwful.Com

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Apr 19, 2020

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
This whole ignoring me thing because y'all had no reason to ban me is pretty unattractive

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Nicksapsford@gmail.com buddy. And thanks for bringing up that you banned me, perhaps now you could tell me why

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Probably for trolling, I dunno for sure since we don't keep a log of that stuff, nor do I make any effort to remember, hth.

Didn't troll, patiently waiting email, tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)