Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
god damnit i wanted to kill that woman :argh:

rude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

you're tearing me apart jenny!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

walgreenslatino posted:

I thought she stole his prescription drugs

my favorite part was where he said "I could just make this go away in a back room" which was a pretty douchey thing to say because he's basically saying "I would be dishonest, but honesty gets me more!"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yep jim, that's the reason for honesty. because you get to keep more of your money.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i wonder what dirt she had on hillary

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
no way, cable guy 2 where ashton is cable guy's estranged son and wants him in his life

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

That's easy. Just video tape Jim Carrey in real life.

hahaha that would work

"stop filming me"
*drives away in fancy car*

he got that car with money from the settlement. submit it to cannes

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
John Carpenter sued a guy for stealing some plot devices, i dont think you can get away with anything in hollywood anymore

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
lmao the GE corp should put a patent on "portraying living humans in film" for their first sneeze reel and sue every entertainment company in the world

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
is anyone else really sick of the reanimated corpses on tv? not a single one looks like they wanna be there anymore so wtf are we doin here

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

yogizh posted:

"I am a loving junkie, but my family blames everyone else except me." Checking your priviledge 2016

He can do whatever, he was the best paid comedian of his time. I wouldn't give a gently caress what people think if I had that much money. Beard, sweatpants, bodybags. Good life.

ftfy

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
a person, a human being is loving dead and we all have to chime in so that the world can figure out if rich guy is a lovely person or pretty lady was because greedy man wants to get paid

well you want to know whose fault of this and who is going to pay for it? we all are. we're all at fault and we're all going to pay with the little bit of our souls that we're carving up and selling off to believe in the dream of the next fiscal quarter

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i wish i could overdose on celeb gossip, that would be a mercy

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

dookiefucks_maxipad do tabloids trigger you?

no i think its the slow news week, i prefer business, science & political stuff so i get frustrated when all we have to pay attention to is some pretty face celeb's relationship

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
also rock my cock thou knaveman

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
wow jeez maybe he was wrong about if we should be chill to each other too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the world works differently now, the wells fargo CEO isn't going to be held accountable, trump's foundation is lovely just like anyone else's, im pretty sure most americans are sad syria isn't actual war with russia, doctors without borders are gonna keep getting bombed and jim carrey killed a lady

• Locked thread