Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

The Tomorrow Children takes place in an alternate timeline that diverged from our own reality during the Cold War. In this alternate reality, everything changed when in 1967 the Soviet Union pushed a project to merge all human minds into one global consciousness. Unfortunately, scientists did not foresee the terrible results their experiments would bring about.

The minds of all mankind were combined and transformed into a strange entity simply known as the “Void,” eradicating most traces of civilization and organic life across the planet. To make matters more grievous, fear accumulating within the Void gave rise to the Izverg—gargantuan beasts threatening to stamp out man’s final remnants.

And yet, in the face of dire adversity, the human species endured—eventually uncovering a way to reclaim their brethren from the Void. Beings called “projection clones” were created to undertake this rescue operation, and thus rebuild the world from the ashes.

This games is only available Via PSN by buying the Founders pack as of right now, But will be free to play eventually.

after reading the backstory and seeing that it was a sandbox style game i blindly bought the founders pack.

You start out in a tutorial that teaches you the basic controls, after that you are dumped into a random town like you would dump a cat off in a trailer park.
now that you are in town you are now expected to work, Soviet propaganda everywhere. The Beatings will continue till morale improves. you collect resources that are shared by all players and spend them to build the town. Did i mention that you can't actually talk with other players? they are like ghosts. the appear and disappear randomly.

whats the point you ask?

You work get vouchers, spend vouchers to buy more tools. use tools to work so you can get more vouchers. Rinse and repeat...

This is how i see a post Hillary presidency to look like.

The game is bad, yet for some reason i log in and play for an hour or so a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmao.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

kaizier posted:

This is how i see a post Hillary presidency to look like.
Yowza

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

This game makes you play a slide tile puzzle every time you have to craft something. It's a complete poo poo game and you're an idiot for buying it.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

That game sounds as stupid as the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

Paul Zuvella posted:

This game makes you stand in line to play a slide tile puzzle every time you have to craft something. It's a complete poo poo game and you're an idiot for buying it.

• Locked thread