Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wait is the divorce really because Brad Pitt is smoking too much weed because if so that's loving hilarious

also I want to smoke weed with Brad Pitt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

like, smoking weed with Seth Rogen and James Franco sounds like it'd be a bad experience but I'd absolutely smoke up with Brad Pitt

and, say, Anna Faris

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

I'd smoke with Chris Pratt too, poo poo I'd smoke Ben Kingsley's rear end out any day

:yeah:

While we're on the Chris Pratt subject, Jennifer Lawrence would prob be fun to smoke with too

ITT we rank celebrities by how fun they'd be to smoke weed with

Cnut the Great posted:

i hope the name of the next broad he plonks is conducive to forming a cutesy portmanteau

was there one for Jennifer Aniston too

Brennifer

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also this new information puts the whole Aniston breakup situation into better focus, like Angelina seems like she'd be down to get blazed a few times a month but I guess she had her limits, but Jennifer Aniston seems way too basic for that

like less pot-and-nature-documentaries and more white-wine-and-The-Bachelorette

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A Buzzfeed article someone posted on my Facebook feed reveals that the kind of Internet person who'd get really mad about me using the term "basic" is in fact super smug about this on Jennifer Aniston's behalf; I'd call that enough to confirm my hunch

InterFaced posted:

Because I'm a dumb goon nerd I always think of Aniston as her character from Office Space, so in my head she's a big pothead and cool.

Did anyone smoke weed in that movie? I think even when Peter was in full pothead mode all he did on screen was drink a bunch of beer

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Wow, this is an awesome way to get someone to stop reading mid sentence.

what kind of goon are you that you can't gawk and laugh at people taking themselves too seriously :colbert:

vols bitch posted:

Now is my time to make my move

on brad

Show up at his door with a large meat-lover's and a party-size bag of Funyuns and he's all yours

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

InterFaced posted:

No but her character just seemed like a weed smoker to me. Like, I can't find any other reason her and Peter liked Kung Fu so much.

Basically every major character in Office Space probably should have smoked weed if you think about it

ok not lumbergh but everyone else

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

XMNN posted:

i really don't follow celebrity news (no seriously guys i dont) but i thought this was on the cards for ages are people really surprised and saying love is dead now or whatever?

The two reactions I've seen are "lol brad pitt smokes weed" (ITT) and "the sadbrains part of myself I projected onto Jennifer Aniston is so smug right now" (Buzzfeed) but probably yeah

Roylicious posted:

She worked as a server in a middling chain restaurant and liked to watch Kung Fu movies and didn't particularly care that her bf lacked any and all ambition.

She most definitely was on the devil's lettuce.

Peter, most people don't like their jobs. But you go out there and find something that makes you happy. *takes wicked bong rip*

InterFaced posted:

I never thought about this but you are 100% correct. Especially Milton.

I actually had to consider for a while before I could be really sure there wasn't a scene where Peter, Samir, and Michael all got stoned, and it's killing my immersion to know that there wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fonzarelli posted:

let brad pitt smoke weed, the man doesn't need to accomplish anything, he is completely fine devoid of ambition

I think this might actually be why he's smoking so much weed

what is left for brad pitt to accomplish??? gently caress it, might as well get super high all the time

• Locked thread