Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Was it Angelina who had a necklace with a vial of Billy Bob's blood in it or am I thinking of something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Brad Pitt should start an app called 'Bang Brad Pitt' and it would just be Tinder but the only possible match is Brad Pitt and he just gets to decide who gets to come suck his D.

I'd do it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I'd smoke with Anna Faris. Franco seems like he'd be whiny about something.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Rambling Robot posted:

forget about syria, this is important.

It is kinda funny how they timed it to perfectly coincide with UN aid convoys getting bombed and US planes air-striking a Syrian army base by 'mistake.' I'm sure it's just coincidence but still.

Pay no attention to the aspirin factory getting bombed, there is a dick being sucked!

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
She worked as a server in a middling chain restaurant and liked to watch Kung Fu movies and didn't particularly care that her bf lacked any and all ambition.

She most definitely was on the devil's lettuce.

• Locked thread