Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
im so loving tired of people in general but mostly famous people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
at least tim burton stopped shoving helena bonham carter and johnny depp down our throats in every film

LOOK AT THESE GORGEOUS PEOPLE, WE HAVE PLENTY OF FAT UGLY PEOPLE TO WRITE SOME GREAT LINES FOR THEM TO SAY

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
remember when brad pitt freed that slave in 12 years a slave? drat give him the nobel luther king junior award

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
we really oughta do like we did in the olden days and sacrifice most of our population doing dumb things like bricking women up into churches or the wickerman

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i heard that brad pitt hung out with dan harmon and dino stamatopolous after they lost the oscar to pixar, so that was kind of cool of him

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
also cool

whatever, just anything to break up the monotony of pretty faces and fancy cars

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS I THINK IM ABOUT TO CARE ABOUT CELEBRITIES

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
false alarm it was a shart

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

Brangelina

it's a familiar strain of the brangelina staphococcus, these antibiotics should clear it right up

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Theophany posted:

She cited his parenting method as the reason for their divorce. I can only imagine his parenting method was him looking confused and asking who the gently caress all these kids belonged to.

lmao

"bitch you know i don't read tabloids do i need to loving hire a guy to keep track of how many undesirables you're fostering this week?"
"don't you mean hire a girl?"
"you oval office i would hit you right in those rotgrubs you call lips if they werent insured for more than this loving house i swear to christ"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
biggest tragedy of the year next to boko harams this is like bookoo harambes

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

*opens door, pokes head in*

im from buenos aires and i say kill 'em all!

*unpokes head, slams door*

i would like to know more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

he should play Race Bannon in a live action johnny quest

• Locked thread