Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

treiz01 posted:

Yesterday I found out I have PTSD regarding my first post in this thread, and may have to take a month or more off work. Now I am caught in a web of doctor's appointments and workers compensation board stuff.

If I show my boss your posts do I get a few days off from work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Thin Privilege posted:

I've been having fun, putting on Trash Tv in the background while I work on stuff and saw a link to Jenny Jones, "KIDS INFLUENCED BY MARYLIN MANSON!!!" (I remember the days when he was so scary). So I thought, cool, I'm out of American trash tv episodes to watch and Jeremy Kyle gets boring so let's watch some 90s trash tv. That Marylin Manson episode was :lol: and the following one, "kids change from prep to goth" were fine because she was really nice to them and put them in a good light. Then came the next episode. A clearly anorexic and/or bulemic 15 year old wearing something disgustingly skimpy in heavy makeup. I don't care if this show is fake or not, this girl CLEARLY has an eating disorder (I am former anorexic so I know what it looks like) but instead of getting her help (Wilkos would drag that girl to a rehab), they just let her mom shake her rear end and tell the girl what to say. "I'm gonna be a stripper and get a boob job" while she looks scared.

As I said in the other thread, blow up the 90s with a bomb.

Fake edit, As far as I know Maury was never this bad, it's been the same DNA garbage and making goth teens look like Nick Carter or Justin Timberlake or whatever.

cash me ousside how bout dat

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Thin Privilege posted:

I lost a $20 today. I'm poor so $20 is a poo poo load of money.

You should keep a better grip on your twenties

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

"Hey I don't know anything about your situation, but let me try to take a big steaming poo poo on it while breaking the primary thread rule."

poo poo not the primary thread rule

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

My good friend just died of brain cancer.

I guess they'll never be head of a major corporation!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)