Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I've been really sick for a week and I just got hit with a really really bad fever. So I think I have the flu. I am sweating so much atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

I've been really sick for a week and I just got hit with a really really bad fever. So I think I have the flu. I am sweating so much atm

Now with dizzy spells and diaherra

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I spent 5 hours in a Dr's office to learn I have bruised ribs

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

today is my birthday, and it continues my streak. Of my birthday being utter poo poo. In the past this includes

My great aunt, who was the grandmother I never had, dying, and me spending my birthday night alone in a dark cheap motel room in montreal while freezing rain was going on. My birthday dinner for that night was at the motel restaurant which was a step down from McDonald's. I got food poisonning.
The time my roomate was in a psychotic breakdown and I was again alone in the dark, worrying about my safety
The year I was in treatment for cancer, and as a side effect my actually nice dinner came back up ten minutes later

This year, I found out my finance professor is batshit crazy, have pnuemonia, and my Dad got laid off.

So, yeah, gently caress my birthday.

EDIT: Oh yes, and last year I killed David Bowie apparently.

bunnyofdoom has a new favorite as of 19:25 on Jan 10, 2017

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I went to bed early last night because I knew that I would have a bitch commute into work today due to us getting approx. 30cm of snow. My mother randomly calls me and 11 and wakes me up because she was bored. AFter that, I managed to drift off....for 20 minutes and then my building fire alarm goes off, which causes me to bolt out of bed, shove my rabbit in a carrier and stand outside in the freezing cold snow while our local firefighters go through the entire building. Don't get back into my unit til 2am, running on too much adrenaline to sleep. Finally drifted off at 4, only to get up at 7:30 for work. I ended up being 20 minutes late still, and my boss gave me poo poo over it./

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

None of the 4 alarms I set woke me up. Was an hour late to work. Also my parents are getting divorced and my Dad is currently sleeping on my couch.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I just got a call from my oncology nurse. Tehy need me to retake my latest blood test, because of some worrying markers in the one I took two weeks ago. I am only 6 months from official remission, but my cancer has a 50% over 5 years reoccurence rate, so I am low key panicking.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, I took monday off to coming down witha cold, I figured I was good to coast on it this week. But then I got a job interview and had to beg time off to go to it, and now I feel obligated to stay at work tonight because my cold has exploded into a full force one, and god help me I feel terrible but I am still here, punishing myself.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I got fired from my dream job

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I hate people. My coworker who works next to me is the dumbest human being I have ever met. No, actually, this is not my lone opinion, several now former co-workers also agree. Also, I am sick as gently caress, but completely broke, so I am at work regardless.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I am flat loving broke, I don't get to go to my girlfriends family holiday party Saturday cause I am working, I feel like I am going to flunk the last class I need to graduate college, and I am worried my roomate lost his job and won't pay rent

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been selling stuff on ebay. I got scammed by a buyer, and ebay withdrew money I don't have from my account. So, now I am out the item I shipped, the shipping fees, and the actual money I needed for groceries,.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So on what was supposed to be my last ever oncologist visit, my oncologist found a lump on my nexk that was tender to the touch. So, now I got called to have the ultrasound just over a week after the appointment. Since I have an increased risk of new cancers in my neck due to the radiation I am low-key freaking out.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I am pretty sure i just flunked the second language exam for fed gov jobs thereby completely loving over my future career prospects here because my brain poo poo itselg when looking at french despite me studying for 3 months.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am pretty sure i just flunked the second language exam for fed gov jobs thereby completely loving over my future career prospects here because my brain poo poo itselg when looking at french despite me studying for 3 months.

So, got the results and a nice email from the HR person informing me that yeah I flunked, so sorry, no job

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My city got hit by two tornadoes. My power has been out for 48 hours now, won't be back til Tuesday at the earliest. Had to throw out all food in fridge/freezer.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

FOr the first time in 10 years, I got really involved in politics for a single candidate (I've been running national campaigns and poo poo for years). I've spend 6 months knocking doors, calling, lit drops, fundraising you know it for a city councillor candidate. Despite getting endorsements from the Mayor (Who got 70%) of the vote, and the outgoing candidate(who was well loved), he only got 20% of the vote and lost. It's a gut-punch.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

It's my birthday. What better way to celebrate but to get rearened on the highway and get my car totaled?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My financé and I found a great townhouse to rent. Despite her having an insanely great credit score, mine is so lovely from student loans that we didn't get it. So yeah. I'll never be able to rent anything but my lovely apartment.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My PTSD is getting worse, and I'm now having nightly nightmares featuring car accidents. As well, my survivors guilt kicked in because here I am getting PTSD from a car accident that nobody was injured in, not like going to war, or witnessing a mass shooting or anything. Just something small and simple.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Heat wave in the city I live in which is triggering dizzy spells in me. I can't afford ot miss work tho cause I lost most of may to being sick as gently caress, and I just moved into a rental townhouse and my rent is more expensive.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My phone at work has been constant calls from assholes screaming at me. I may be developing an ulcer. It is crunch time and I am working 13 hour days 7 days a week.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My grandfather died last night and I have gastro too

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

My MIL popped by when I was at work and decided to clean our house for us. During this she threw out a blanket my grandmother knitted shortly before she died and was one of my last heirlooms from her. She didn't even ask about it, just thought it was ugly and threw it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hooray, my hemorrhoid this morning burst and it was a tidal wave of blood coming straight from my rear end