Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Post the horseshit actions of deplorable football people here, so we don't forget before the off-season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna start this poo poo off right, with Tim Tebow, for dumbass remarks he made re:Colin Kaeperkneel while playing minor league ball for the Mets.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/because-you-wanted-it-tim-tebow-chimes-in-on-colin-kaepernick-194308532.html

quote:

“When people have belief in something, or a conviction in something, trying to stand for that is a good thing,” Tebow said, according to USA Today’s Bob Nightengale. “Its all about standing for it the right way.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

I feel that is a vote more because of Tebow than what he actually said. If youare going to vote for someone based on Kaep comments, you have to go Tony LaRussa.

I like Tebow, though. I've long been on his wagon, so this is pretty unfounded analysis.

You have a point. We need to do a master compile of people with lovely Kaep opinions.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

It was just weird to pick Tebow when you can pick Watt, Sherman, or countless other NFL players/coaches that have said the exact same thing, which is basically the safe option. LaRussa was way worse and wasn't just some boilerplate PR response.

I mean, to be fair, I just posted it because I read it in some other thread moments before posting it here. This is just a tracker thread.

When voting comes into play, LaRussa will almost assuredly be the one to represent the "response to Kaep" poo poo in the tournament.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Jesus loving Christ, Mike Grundy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=997&v=txiD083D5LA

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

Aqib Talib: Being a dirty rear end player and ripping Crabtree's necklace for no apparent reason.

Also, for threatening to kill another human being because they used a legal cut block.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Does this mean more London games or fewer London games?

Maybe it means the Jets are moving to the UK

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I think he means that Ali is one of the greatest of all time at his sport, and the generosity of his life and legacy will far outlast his mortal existence.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
edit: nevermind

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 10, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I too wish I had 3 adults humoring my childhood interests by taking on a part-time job for no pay wherein I was the boss in an effort to make enough money for me to attend college.

The best part of this story is the Dad not giving a gently caress outside of just making his son happy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I want to go back in time and punch Mike Smith until he works out Michael Bennett in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Derek Car is, I'm sure a good dude, he just picked a bad time to talk about kids working, because this ridiculous gem just came back around:

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/gop-rep-poor-kids-should-sweep-school-floors

• Locked thread