Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Leperflesh posted:

Oh dang I was about to make this thread but it already exists!

I feel we should obviously recognize formally in the douchebag thread the monumental act of douchebaggery just enacted by noted multiple-year-douchebag-of-the-year-nominee Dean Spanos.

Seconded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

fsif posted:

The implicit corollary to Carr's tweet is, "if a kid can get off his butt and put in the work, what's your excuse for being destitute??" He's parroting the rich guy platitude that all you got to do to make gobs of money is work harder, not offering parenting advice.

I mean he's not going to win the tournament, but we need to fill out the lower seeds.

Fill it with Spanos brood

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

warcrimes posted:

oh gently caress off

Don't talk about my quarterback!!! gently caress off!!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I second Carr because gently caress the Raiders and it makes warcrimes mad

• Locked thread