Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Apache Chief posted:

i dont think parmos upper management has what it takes to match the terms of my loan agreement

We'll leave the light on for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
If the opponent rage quits in Pro Clubs you don't get XP or skill points :negative:

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Played 9.5 hours of pro clubs today, I think my legs may have blood clots

Verdict: it's the same stupid/fun game as ever. I like the new way of building your player rather than the old way.

The AI is still absolute horseshit.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 28, 2016

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

T Bowl posted:

I'm glad they made leveling your pro so much quicker and rewarding. A guy I play with is already a 92 forward after like 90 games.

I'm not sure I like how fast it is but I do like the retooling in general.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Anyone seen If pro clubs skill points which you invest in traits are hard capped? I'm up to 24 so far, they've slowddown. It haven't stopped.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Stefan Prodan posted:

I gotta hope they won't literally let you take every trait

Sorry I need my goalkeeper to have second wind AND free kick accuracy :colbert:

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
If you suck we will tell you in no uncertain terms, just fair warning, I'm too old to be patient and let players develop.

We're on a mission from God to win division 1

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Apache Chief posted:

also everyone sucks and mates continues to be scared to play

They're scared m8, can't lose to a bunch of yankees

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Finally found a good 4* H2H team. Much as I hate it, Lazio.

E: Using custom tactics, custom instructions and non default formation. Still, pretty drat awesome.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 23, 2016

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I posted in the chat but since Apache quit that :

Wow looks like I missed a lot last night. All I'm going to say is there was no cruel intent it was literally we are 5-0 and conceded like 2 goals and wanted to keep it going. Not saying the ends justifies the means but we went undefeated ultimately. It wasn't like it was specific to Apache, we were going to tell anyone who happened to join at that point.. Also, I'm just gonna straight out say it: we all seem to be able to dish it out but not take it.

I have literally been unfriended lmultiple times by Apache for whatever reason over the years. Own has called me out with paragraphs long screeds in the thread, I have quit for over a year at a time, we've loving made secret clubs to not play with people, like Stefan said even he got left out. Or signing off when certain people sign on, or not messaging them when they play. Hell A couple years ago own and apache would only co op seasons and not play with others for a while.

I guess what I'm getting at is this was actually a lot less personal than tons of parms poo poo that has gone down before and to be honest it's pretty lovely to dump on us for wanting to win div 1 when we were so close after so long and yeah in a way the ends did justify the means. But I will keep parming with anyone and everyone that still wants to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Lol I think Soulex was Xbox crew. Either way, Parms is dead, long live Parms

What is dead may never die, but comes back harder and stronger

• Locked thread