Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sadly, the overwhelming amount of shitposting in our forums is committed by GBS and games posters-a tough subject-must be discussed.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
GBS posters are alright but they should keep to their own kinds. I wouldn't want one moving in next to me or marrying one of my children.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

GBS posters should only get voting and posting rights after 10 weeks. Shitposters should be deported to FYAD and left to die on its fiery hipster shores cut by the incessant barbs of the natives.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Helsing posted:

GBS posters are alright but they should keep to their own kinds. I wouldn't want one moving in next to me or marrying one of my children.

Marriage was never on the table
:madmax:

But your legal age daughter was! (consensually of course I can't stress this enough)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
put em in the camps

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
quarantine all GBS posters in the jill stein thread until we can be sure it's safe to release them into the forums at large

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
if you hate gold fringed flags like we do post in the Bundy thread

you are not a boat

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i've been booted out of GBS, can i post here

*flips through 1970s DnD phrasebook*

my... droogs?

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
only if we can be sure you're not bringing in the retrograde ideologies of your homeland

to start, we'll need a 500 word essay on why feminism is good and video games are bad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gently caress that noise

where's your skittles SIB

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

only if we can be sure you're not bringing in the retrograde ideologies of your homeland

to start, we'll need a 500 word essay on why feminism is good and video games are bad

which type of feminism are we talking here because while second wave feminism is as funny af its dismissive and sometimes cruel treatment of trans issues is very problematic, and it's an issue which persists even in modern forms of feminism that don't take intersectionality into account. video games are a form of entertainment that can be good in so far as they are entertaining - they often have problems with their treatment of women, transgendered people and ethnic minorities but this shouldn't prevent us from being able to have fun with the enjoyable aspect of the games so long as we remember to challenge these retrograde and sometimes primitive approaches to human identity and sexuality.

idk that's all i got

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lastgirl posted:

gently caress that noise

where's your skittles SIB

wait you want the good skittles because i've mixed like 5% poisoned skittles in

i call them shittles

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

which type of feminism are we talking here because while second wave feminism is as funny af its dismissive and sometimes cruel treatment of trans issues is very problematic, and it's an issue which persists even in modern forms of feminism that don't take intersectionality into account. video games are a form of entertainment that can be good in so far as they are entertaining - they often have problems with their treatment of women, transgendered people and ethnic minorities but this shouldn't prevent us from being able to have fun with the enjoyable aspect of the games so long as we remember to challenge these retrograde and sometimes primitive approaches to human identity and sexuality.

idk that's all i got

its good enough

*hands you a pamphlet on Ed Balls and Trump Doctor Sex Cake*

you've been vetted :ocelot:

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

idk that's all i got

all right. this had better not be some of that taqiya I've been hearing about

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lastgirl posted:

its good enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg&t=70s

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

its good enough

Woah woah woah letting them in is one thing but our trump doctor sex cake entitlements are stretched way too thin as it is, cant we just call them guest posters

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

Woah woah woah letting them in is one thing but our trump doctor sex cake entitlements are stretched way too thin as it is, cant we just call them guest posters

but it's SIB, he's good peeps

I endorse him

he should at least know to stay away from the nerds in Day Crew who talk about boring polls and wait for Nite Crew where the weird poo poo starts poppin off~

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lastgirl posted:

but it's SIB, he's good peeps

I endorse him

he should at least know to stay away from the nerds in Day Crew who talk about boring polls and wait for Nite Crew where the weird poo poo starts poppin off~

that's easy, i'm asleep for most of day crew

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Gross Look at this poo poo

gently caress the ROW posted:

also i dressed as eminem the first day and the second day i had to go to penn & teller so i wore hugo boss since thats the only thing for sale in the extremely small amount of space that you can walk after playing craps for 17 hours

proof:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

alternative solution: sticking all of these posters on a cruise ship offshore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Gross Look at this poo poo

I thought being the guy that sucks was just that guys gimmick

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Tfw the person you thought was doing a bit turns out to be 100% serious

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

logikv9 posted:

alternative solution: sticking all of these posters on a cruise ship offshore

A cruise ship is too good for them. I prefer the pacific solution.

Let them get malaria in some island that'll be flooded in 20 years.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall
GET EM OUT OF HERE! OUT! OUT! OUT!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

A cruise ship is too good for them. I prefer the pacific solution.

Let them get malaria in some island that'll be flooded in 20 years.

Now youre thinking like a capitalist!!!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Helsing posted:

The feeling is mutual. :cheers: It's not too bad over on this of the tracks though. It's kinda nice.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

if I told you 4/5 of this bowl of skittles was fine but the the other fifth was purple skittles, would you still eat the entire bowl

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
This is a simulation of the fall of North Korea!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

if I told you 4/5 of this bowl of skittles was fine but the the other fifth was purple skittles, would you still eat the entire bowl

Wtf do purple skittles even taste like

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

quarantine all GBS posters in the jill stein thread until we can be sure it's safe to release them into the forums at large

yeah I'd like to see the jail scenes from watchmen reenacted

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

It is politically popular to say that GBS posters shitpost bad memes and bad opinions, but as it turns out they do so at the same or lesser rates than native CSPAM posters. No effort has been made to curtail shitposting from forums citizens! And immigrants, the first generation is fine, but the second generation - after they've had a chance to learn our culture and integrate - they're worse than the natives! The problem isn't them, it's us!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

TheOneOutside posted:

Wtf do purple skittles even taste like

Resignation, mild resignation.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

GBS contributors must first recite the credo "That looks like one o them german point and click adventure games" three times.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

GBS contributors must first recite the credo "That looks like one o them german point and click adventure games" three times.

Do you know what it takes to become a C-SPAM citizen? Put your knowledge of C-SPAM's history and government to the test! Try to answer a sample of the questions people seeking citizenship must answer to pass this forum's naturalization test.

What is the highest court in C-SPAM?

A. The IK Council

B. Nite Crew

C. ZDR

Boosted wear the _____

A. Robes

B. Swatch

C. Hat

Ed Balls

A. Ed Balls

B. Ed Balls

C. Ed Balls

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
*crawls unseen beneath ZDR's laser gaze and vaults over the flaming trough of hillfolk posts*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Toadvine posted:

*crawls unseen beneath ZDR's laser gaze and vaults over the flaming trough of hillfolk posts*

and another poor bastard slams head-first into the gbs wall

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
*vomits concussedly into the hill thread*

"I'm with hurggle :barf: "

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

It's c-spam, you'll need the head injury until the scotch kicks in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974