Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
Give me a student, a student of byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Ill accept any newbie.

the unabonger
Lesson 1: how to post your dick and get banned

the unabonger

FluffieDuckie posted:

there's also no tier list

Don listen to this. Shes jus bitter about her ranking

the unabonger

Nathilus posted:

Do you have cred? You have me if you got cred

Hello, my name is i flunked out and i will be your byob mentor. Im going to get pho right now because im hungry, but i will be sending you a pm in a little bit.

the unabonger

Nathilus posted:

gently caress yeh my mentor knows he many merits of a good bowl of fukkin pho. I feel bad for the people who got scrub mentors that dont know the delights of the best soup.

my normal pho place was closed, so I went to a new pho place and they were closed too. i went to go get sushi instead at the place where the people there know me and my girlfriend by name.

the unabonger

Nathilus posted:

How depressing. Sushi is good but its no pho.

What kind of pho do you prefer? Tripe or nontripe? I'm not baller enough to be down with tripe myself.

ill eat it with tripe. my normal pho place does a good pho with tendon, flank steak and tripe thats really good. ill eat anything tbh. im not joking. I found this out in vietnam when i just started pointed to random stuff on menus and eating whatever was delivered to me. some of the best food ive ever eaten was found doing that.

the unabonger

Smash it Smash hit posted:

heh I flunked out is adopting me and natty baby? heh, good luck :grin:

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"the kingdom of GBS is within YOU"

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

MrWillsauce posted:

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te8JAJcDmPA

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

• Locked thread